Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Off to see the Reindeer


Well the week at Eagle Crest is over and back to the garden. We did stop at Operation Santa Claus to see the reindeer. The younger reindeer were close to the road and the older ones were in the next field. But it is always nice to stop by before they start their trips around the malls in the area before Christmas. I was very impressed with the antlers on one of the reindeer. All of the pictures of the Week are now on the web.

I guess the way to see deer is to suggest they are all gone. After the last posting, I saw two deer on my walk. They didn’t stop for photos but then at 6:30 AM the next morning two deer came by the deck. So I did get to see and photograph the deer. The complete photos of the High Desert Museum are also available.

The nights are getting cool and fall is near.

No comments: