Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Leon's New Clothes


One of the interesting things we do when we are staying in Indio is to visit all the resale shops. The selection is usually better for women. I think this is because women tend to change fashion more that men but I have been able to find shorts, pants, and shirts that are very nice.
With the possible performance at La Quinta Playhouse in the near future, I needed a tux. So we were off to the shops at the fourth stop we found a 48L tux at $75 with 25% off. To find my size and at a good price was great and they also had the tie and suspenders to match for only $6. Only 2 more stops and I had a shirt it was a little large and not fancy be then you don’t see much of it.
Now I am ready for the show and just have to hope it all comes together.

No comments: