Sunday, February 11, 2007

Food! Food! Food!


Much of what happens at RCB seems to revolve around food. Of course that is not the best if you are wanting to lose weight. Just last Friday there was the Tri Tip dinner in clubhouse 1, in clubhouse 2 was a birthday potluck for the local drummer Diannia with several of the bands playing, and I don’t know how many other private parties in which food was eaten.
We attend a deck party at Anne and Hal’s place. It was 18 tennis players and we had drinks and food. I had to include a couple of pictures from that gathering. I had to put in two because the men sat at one end of the deck and the women at the other end so I would not get both men and women if I did not put in two pictures. The main dish was lasagna and the rest of us supplied salad and dessert. Tonight I had to cook but then Monday is the Potato Bake a private party where two couples provide potato and toppings while we bring salad and dessert. That should be about 40 people. Tuesday is the Tennis potluck and that be followed Friday with the lobster dinner or Nova Scotia night? I will also be singing at that. Thursday there is the golf mixer which is a dinner but I will only be singing a couple of love songs with Pauline my singing partner. We will not stay for dinner but gather on our deck after words for fondue with Ruth our pianist. Of course we will allow our spouses to attend also.

No comments: