Saturday, February 17, 2007

I won!

Well I finally won a tennis match. Maybe I have to give credit to my mixed partner, Pauline, who is also my singing partner. We won our first round match so will be in the semifinals next Monday. The next match could be a tough one. The pair we are playing won the mixed about 4 years ago.
We also had the Lobster Feed. It was great food and we did some singing including so sing-a-long. So once again activity based on food and dink. Marilyn does not like the mess of eating whole lobster but for me it is part of the fun and enjoyment of the meal. Yes things can be messy but nothing you should worry about.
Maybe it is just Valentine’s Day but it seems we have a lot of anniversaries that are being celebrated around here. And these are the 50 to 60 year celebrations. We are off to one tonight and I will be taking pictures.

No comments: