Friday, February 16, 2007

On Stage Again

Well Pauline and I had our first chance to sing for a group last night. It was nice to get back to performing for and audience after all the practicing. It was a very nice group. The golf mixer is always held close to Valentines Day and they spend the day playing golf and end the day with a nice dinner. So we had a very nice crowd and they seemed to enjoy it. We even got a box of chocolates for each of us after we sang. I hope that doesn’t get back to the people that want everything done by volunteers at RCB.
I had invited Pauline and her husband as well as Ruth, our accompanist, and her husband to come by for fondue after the performance but unfortunately both husbands were sick so it was just me and three wonderful ladies. Maybe another time the husbands will be feeling better. We had a good time but had more food than we needed for just the four of us.
It was a busy day for me. The night before was the Valentines Dance and I had taken pictures of the couples at the dance. So I had 101 pictures to process and get printed. Thanks to Costco, it was all done by 2 PM. I think they all turned out nice. Some of the pictures were a little dark and I think the battery was getting low and the flash was not getting a full charge. I had to crop each picture and paste in the message on the hearts. That is the nice think about having blank hearts, you can just put in what you want.

No comments: